Renko Scalping with vsa Trading System

Renko with Volume Spread Analysis

Submit by Joy22 (Written by Canuckct) 31/12/2011
 
I time my entry using M2 and a 4 pip renko. Those two charts must be in agreement....after price crosses the 10sma, the open of the next bar is where I enter when I believe that the price is starting to move.
The swingman indicator is there as a visual only as sometimes I have a hard time reading immediate price action and I have a bias for movement. This helps me get rid of that.

Once I'm in a trade, I like to ride the 10sma on the renko chart....when it crosses back I'm out.

Here is a trade I just closed....and is typical of the trades I'm looking for...although M5 doesn't always seems to be as abvious as this trade.

Renko Scalping wih VSA
CanuckCT-Oct09.zip
Compressed Archive in ZIP Format [20.2 KB]
Download
Donation For This Blog
Donate Here:
$
Previous
Next Post »